GEORDIE SHORE, INFLUENCER
Vicky Pattison takes epic tumble into pool while trying to get perfect photo
Author: Will Twigger
Vicky wanted the perfect poolside snap to mark the last day of her holiday but instead slipped into the water ‘no less than 3 times’
Former Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison has admitted to falling into a swimming pool again and again while trying to get the perfect poolside snap.
The 31 year-old eventually managed to strike an elegant pose in a one-piece swimsuit along the edge of a pool in Bali.
She took to Instagram with the photo, but also with two more showing her taking a tumble into the water.
In one, she can be seen realising she’s slipping, trying to grab onto the edge.
In the next, she beams with laughter as she pulls herself out.
The brunette beauty wrote: “Oh what we go through to get that perfect poolside snap…I fell off this ledge no less than 3 times tryna bag this beauty…but it was all worth it.”
She also gushed about Bali, and the Bliss Sanctuary for Women retreat she’s been holidaying in, as well as sharing some plans for the next coupe of weeks.
Vicky continued: “I can’t believe its my last day in Bali and tomorrow I’ll be leaving @blisssanctuaryforwomen …I am absolutely gutted to be leaving such a beautiful place but I’m excited to get back to London, to my @ercan_ram and our gorgeous home…PLUS it’s Halloween next week and I can’t decide if I want to be a unicorn princess or a straight up slutty cat…all input appreciated!!!
“Ps check out my chins in picture 2, Pps THANK YOU @mammypatto for having the patience to take these around the pool today – you are getting better I think. Oh and ppps my swimsuit is @newlook.”
Vicky’s loved up with beau Ercan Ramadan, recently sharing with fans that she’s feeling “truly content” with the former Towie star.
She shared a cute photo of her and Ercan cuddling in bed, her taking a snooze on her man’s chest while he snaps a selfie.
Vicky gushed: “I feel like for me, this is actually real happiness, perfect imperfection.”
Fans were quick to rush to her support, though, when she said that she might never be a mum because of her hard-partying days.
Sharing a picture of herself with tear-filled eyes, she wrote: “This is a picture of me the morning I had to collect my results from the fertility clinic.
“I am usually quite a strong, together woman – but on that morning I felt like a scared little girl. Tormented by the possibility that my childish decisions over the years may have stopped me from being able to have a baby.”
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- 17 fabulous hotels for solo travel, from ski packages to spa retreats. Exploring a destination on your own is an …
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.