GEORDIE SHORE, INFLUENCER
Vicky Pattison on plans to freeze her eggs and wanting to start family with boyfriend Ercan Ramadan
Vicky Pattison has opened up about plans to start a family with boyfriend Ercan Ramadan, nearly a year after they started dating.
The 32-year-old recently revealed she was thinking about freezing her eggs, in candid scenes on her TV show, Vicky Pattison: No Filter.
And, speaking to Metro.co.uk, she told us it is definitely still her plan, explaining she had ‘started the process’ while filming for the series.
‘I’m wanting to alleviate some of the pressure,’ she explained. ‘I’m getting to the age where I am wondering about children. I’m worrying that, if I wait too much longer, they might not be part of my future. ‘
And I don’t want to rush our relationship for the sake of an end goal of a child.
‘I think in the New Year it’ll be something that I will actually start. It’s not an easy process, it’s not something you can just do on your lunch break, there are protocols I have to go through. I think it’ll be January that I do that, but it’s definitely still on the cards.
‘I think it’s the right decision for me and for our relationship.’
Vicky also explained that she isn’t ‘quite ready’ to start a family with Ercan just yet, as there are things she still wants to see and do in the future.
‘When you’re in your early 30s is when we should be thinking about it, and I just don’t think women are aware. We’ve got other things on our mind,’ the Geordie Shore star continued.
‘I know I want to travel, I want to still see the world, I want to drink on a Tuesday night sometimes, there are still things I want to do that aren’t traditional family things. I know I’m not quite ready but I want children to be in my future. I’m going to take positive steps to make sure they’re an option for me.
‘I think more women should be aware of the alternatives available to them, it’s our bodies and our choice.
‘There’s so much we want to do with our lives, we shouldn’t be worried or pressured about being a mum when everyone else says we should be.’
You tell ‘em, hun.
Vicky and Ercan started dating at the beginning of 2019, following her split from former fiancé John Noble – after videos emerged of him appearing to cheat on her during a trip to Dubai.
But, despite being heartbroken when they met, the I’m A Celebrity winner has credited her beau for flipping her life upside down in the best way possible.
Praising her relationship, she said: ‘I just feel really lucky, and really over the moon to have met someone as kind and nice.
‘I feel like he’s a perfect fit for me. He makes us dead happy, I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face and what more can you ask for?
‘I don’t think anyone anticipated me and Ercan would be what we’ve ended up becoming. It was very soon after all of my heartbreak and a difficult year, but these things happen when you least expect it.
‘He turned my life upside down in the best possible way, I’ve become the best version of myself.
‘I’m in a really good place and I know for a fact it’s mostly down to him.’
Can you scream couple goals any louder?
As previously mentioned, the start of 2019 wasn’t exactly ideal for Vicky, who had to deal with heartbreak we couldn’t even imagine, on the most public scale imaginable.
And she took her mum to the stunning Bliss Sanctuary for Women, in Bali, for a much-needed getaway to detox after a tough few months.
Discussing the trip, she added: ‘Bali was absolutely amazing, it’s been on my bucket list for years. It seemed like the perfect chance to not only see somewhere new, but also try and get into yoga, which is something I’ve been promising myself for years.
‘Plus my mum has been such an amazing help to me over the last year, such a great support, it was lovely to be able to take her somewhere and treat her. It ticked every box for me – beautiful place, wonderful food, friendly people, quality time with mumma.
‘It was so beautiful to take some time out for me, I knew how lucky I was and I just felt so relaxed, chilled out, and I’ve come back like a new woman.’
We love to see it.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Gold Coast Bulletin: Retreat owner brings Bali bliss to luxury Burleigh Heads apartment
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.