GEORDIE SHORE, INFLUENCER
Vicky Pattison admits she fell into the water three times while taking swimsuit pictures in Bali as she documents her quest to get the ‘perfect poolside snap’
From: Daily Mail Australia
Author: Kate Thomas
She’s enjoying a relaxing trip to Bali in the company of her mum Caroll.
And Vicky Pattison joked she fell into the water three times in a bid to capture the ‘perfect poolside snap’ during her trip, sharing the visual evidence of her efforts on Instagram on Thursday.
The reality star, 31, was modelling an animal print swimsuit as she stretched out by the water’s edge at her luxurious Bliss Sanctuary for Women getaway – only to tumble in mere moments later.
Captioning the trio of images, Vicky wrote: ‘Oh what we go through to get that perfect poolside snap… I fell off this ledge no less than 3 times tryna bag this beauty… but it was all worth it.
‘I can’t believe it’s my last day in Bali and tomorrow I’ll be leaving @blisssanctuaryforwomen…
‘I am absolutely gutted to be leaving such a beautiful place but I’m excited to get back to London, to my @ercan_ram and our gorgeous home…
‘PLUS it’s Halloween next week and I can’t decide if I want to be a unicorn princess or a straight up sl**ty cat… all input appreciated!!!’
She added: ‘Ps check out my chins in picture 2 Pps THANKYOU @mammypatto for having the patience to take these round the pool today- you are getting better I think Oh and ppps my swimsuit is @newlook’.
During her stay at the luxury retreat, the former Geordie Shore star has been taking to the photo-sharing site to address trolling in a lengthy post as she insisted: ‘Let them judge you’.
Showing off her surgically-enhanced frame, Vicky posed for pouty selfies while soaking up the sun on padded loungers.
The reality star even posed topless for a trio of shots of her taken while bathing in a bath of pink rose petals, as she joked that getting the perfect photograph had ‘tested her relationship with her mother.’
Appearing make-up free throughout her time away, the television personality did admit to having a spray tan before flying to Bali.
Next to one bikini snap, Vicky explained how she would delete any negative comments left on her photographs, and block trolls as she implored her followers to be mindful on social media.
She wrote: ‘Let them judge you. Let them misunderstand you. Let them gossip about you. Their opinions aren’t your problem.
‘You stay kind, committed to love and free in your authenticity. No matter what they do or say don’t you dare ever doubt your worth or the beauty of your truth. Just keep on shining like you do.
‘This is just a little post to say that anything remotely negative written on my Instagram will be deleted and you will be blocked (sounds savage right?!!! I’m so dramatic!)
‘But seriously, when you’re about to write something on someone’s page ask yourself this: ‘would I say it to their face?!’ And if the answer is no… just don’t write it.
‘It’s straight up that simple (mad right?!) My Instagram is a place of warmth, authenticity, humour and positivity- so hate of any kind won’t be tolerated.’
Vicky went on to explain that she isn’t naturally a positive person, and uses Instagram as a way to uplift her.
She wrote: ‘I work hard to be as positive as I am (I’m naturally actually quite a miserable old boot) and some days I genuinely don’t feel like it’s all sunshine and rainbows.
‘And if I come on to social media I want to feel uplifted by the sight of women empowering women, motivational quotes, compliments under selfies, funny memes, people sharing beautiful memories, just genuine love and light.
‘I do not want to hear that Barry from Barnsley thinks I’ve put on weight or that Sharon from stoke reckons I’m too big for my boots now… (nothing against Barry’s, Barnsley, Sharon’s or stoke there btw guys… I just like an alliteration!).’
The Geordie Shore star then expressed her gratitude for her supportive followers, before begging others to be ‘mindful.’
She concluded: ‘I’m saying this here and honestly across the board I am very lucky to have mostly beautiful followers who practice support and kindness on the regular- for that I am so grateful and I love you all.
‘But for the few people who don’t seem to grasp the gravity of their words I implore you to be mindful across all social media.
‘Kindness and compassion are much for fun to spread than hate and anger. Let those things go and start enjoying the parrrttttyyyyy Debbie downers!!
‘Namaste.. (yes I know I’m a joke, I’ve done yoga for about an hour and I’m already saying ‘namaste’- I’m planning on going vegan next and also wearing an anklet.. Bali has claimed me.. LOL).’
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …