Vicky Pattison and Malin Andersson
Love Island UK
BLOOMING GORGEOUS The Hello Petal pose is the latest celeb craze sweeping Instagram with Vicky Pattison and Malin Andersson both fans
WITH the nights getting longer you can expect your Instagram to be cluttered with fireside selfies and autumnal walks – but not for these celebs.
Vicky Pattison and Malin Andersson are among the stars stripping off to pose in a bath tub full of petals in the new craze sweeping social media.
Lucky enough to jet off to luxury resorts in Bali for some winter sun, these ladies are taking their baths outdoors, making for the perfect Insta content.
And you can forget bath bombs and rubber ducks – the only tub-side accessory you need is a great big heap of flower petals of your choice.
According to the India Times, rose petals are a natural skin toner and can help to soothe and moisturise the skin.
Adding rose petals to a warm bath can help soothe feelings of anxiety and can help you to sleep.
Love Island alumni Malin has been relying on the healing properties, having shared her floral soak shoot on Monday after opening up about her domestic abuse trauma.
The star is currently staying in the luxurious Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Indonesia.
The wellness retreat offers a personalised experience, from yoga to unlimited massages and spa treatments.
And as part of her healing process she can be seen taking in a dip in a bath full of red rose petals as she encourages others to walk away from toxic relationships.
Captioning the post she said: “You are allowed to terminate toxic relationships. You are allowed to walk away from people that hurt you. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.”
Vicky Pattison is also staying at the sanctuary in Bali, and admits that achieving her picture perfect photo was no easy feat.
She said: “Trying to get a cute/sexy pic to go along with it was NOT!! Any woman who manages to do this instantly is quite frankly an absolute goddess!”
Demi Rose was another to embrace the tradition while on holiday in Bali, posting a typically seductive snap from Villa Cella Bella.
And while staying at the Bamboo House Louis Thompson was also sure to get the sought-after Instagram pose ticked off her list.
Shanina Shaik, Ellie Brown and Samira Mighty have all also shared their bath petal poses.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Gold Coast Bulletin: Retreat owner brings Bali bliss to luxury Burleigh Heads apartment
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.