Falling In Love with Bali
From: Packed Perfectly Website
What is the Bliss Sanctuary?
While traveling alone around Bali, I decided to go to Bliss Sanctuary for women in Canguu to recharge. I like retreats that allow me to tailor make my experience each day whether I want to explore, relax, learn, thrill seek or detox. Bliss is one of those retreats that offer you much more than just a 90-minute spa treatment per day. I partook in spiritual healers, readings from numerologists, life coaches as well as sightseeing around the island, yoga, surfing, and meditation every morning while sipping a fresh juice. I did this all in the comfort of a handful of other women who just like me decided Bliss was the dream retreat.
I am a strong advocate for female empowerment. Being around other women from different countries and all walks of life not only gives you perspective, but it builds confidence and human connection. Each day I would go off on my own journey and each night I would eat dinner with the women while we share our experiences. Bliss only accommodates small groups of less than 6 women per villa at any one time (no children, no couples)
Bliss is much more of a sanctuary than just a retreat, it is a paradise that welcomes women from all over the world traveling on their own, looking for a beautiful place to holiday, at a place to feel safe, relaxed, and rejuvenated.
What Bliss Offers
Bliss offers a variety of packages based on what you want to get out of the experience. So if you are a wanting the ‘Eat Pray Love’ approach, you get included spiritual healers and readings. The surf package has surf lessons. Other packages are self-empowerment, yoga, pilates, CrossFit, water lovers, sight seekers, thrill seekers, foodies, and humanitarian. Included with individual packages you also get the following…
- Unlimited Massage / Spa Treatments every day – 90 minutes or more, every day
- Unlimited Yoga is included for all levels & various styles in partnership with a nearby specialist yoga center Desi Seni.
- Unlimited gorgeous food fresh gourmet tantalizing local healthy cuisine – Breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks
- Unlimited sightseeing experiences – Tanah Lot Temple, Ubud day tours including silver factory & art galleries & monkey forest, the best shopping areas, the best sunset cocktail bars, Uluwatu Beaches, Healing Mineral Springs, Picturesque Waterfall, Tirta Empul traditional water healing.
- Personalized itinerary consultation & booking services with your Bliss Hostess
- Personal Drivers will take you wherever & whenever you’d like to go
- Meditation spaces
- Learn to cook authentic Indonesian at meal preparation time, plus trips to the local food markets if you would like an even more authentic experience
- Fresh juice on arrival
- Endless supply of purified or bottled water, coffee, herbal teas
- Your own private room within the beautiful 4+2 bedroom villas
- King size bed or 2 x large king singles
- Plasma TV & DVD
- Your own private indoor/outdoor bathroom including bath tub for relaxing soaks
- 2 x glittering pools within beautiful Balinese garden environments
- Bliss Spa toiletries
- Pushbikes for riding around the rice paddies & to the beach
- Airport transfers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi / Email Facilities
Become a Balinese Goddess with this assistance of Bliss Sanctuary while you find yourself surrounded by beauty, peace, tranquility, kindness, love and caring people.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …