LOVE ISLAND UK, POSITIVE BODY CAMPAIGNER, INFLUENCER
OK! Health & Fitness:
The former Love Island star tells OK! About her journey to better mental health and body confidence.
Do you think that exercising regularly keeps you feeling uplifted?
Yes, I exercise to keep my mind alive. I do yoga or Thai boxing as I actually love doing them. What’s your weekly fitness routine like? I do yoga twice a week, boxing sessions and I like to run outdoors in the fresh air.
Being in the public eye, do you feel pressure to look a certain way? I used to but I don’t any more. I want to use my platform to empower women instead of giving them an unrealistic target to look at. I think more influencers need to be more real with themselves and stop editing photos.
On a daily basis, what helps you the most with your mental wellbeing?
I love self-help books and giving myself that time to relax. I have a morning routine that includes aroma therapy, oils, candles, incense and writing in my journal and meditating for 15 minutes. Mental health is so important. People need to understand that suffering in silence is not ideal and they need to speak up.
What’s the secret to true body Confidence?
Inner happiness and peace within yourself. Once you’re happy on the inside, the outside will follow. Body confidence is a journey of self-love and it can take time. Mine didn’t happen overnight.
Have you changed your diet since Love Island?
Yes! I eat way more. I used to be obsessed with what l put in my mouth. Now I’m the opposite and I can’t stop eating!
What’s your favourite dinner?
I love grilled salmon and asparagus.
What is it about the Bliss Sanctuary For Women that you find so special?
Bliss represents powerful, strong women – something I associate myself with. I love going there to get away from reality. It’s a great place to find the real me.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you. Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here. We would love to meet you!
- Vicky Pattison takes epic tumble into pool while trying to get perfect photo.
- 17 fabulous hotels for solo travel, from ski packages to spa retreats. Exploring a destination on your own is an …
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.