Travel > International Women’s Day
Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies’ getaway
Best women-only hotels around the world whether you’re after a poolside holiday in the sun or a city break with plenty of adventure.
There’s nothing quite like a girls’ getaway for quality time with your best friends – in fact, it’s been shown that girls’ holidays are the key to happiness.
If you’re looking for the ultimate ladies’ holiday, then there are some great women-only hotels around the world offering everything from poolside relaxation to handy locations in bustling cities, not to mention some brilliant wellness hotspots for well-deserved R&R.
For example, the new Som Dona Hotel in Majorca has chic rooms and a spacious pool, while the Bliss Sanctuary in Bali can make for a pretty dreamy getaway if you’re thinking of a long-haul adventure.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve searched out some women-only hotels around the world that need to be on your radar.
Time to call the ladies and get a trip booked in!
4. Bliss Sanctuary for Women, Bali
If you’re after Instagram-worthy backdrops, peaceful settings and heaps of wellness, then this retreat in Seminyak is worth having on your radar.
Think the likes of unlimited massages, delicious local food, wanderlust-inducing jungle surroundings and glorious pools where you can all unwind while spending some quality time together.
Want to do some exploring? We’ve got a guide to some of the best things to see and do in Bali to give you a helping hand.
How much? Seven-night packages from £1,624pp but can vary for larger groups. Find out more here.
Our gorgeous Seminyak sanctuary looking tranquil and peaceful at sunrise! At our beautifully appointed sanctuaries we have tropical gardens, yoga shalas, gorgeous outdoor living and dining spaces, daybeds around the sparkling pools, and beautiful shaded meditation pods for you to retreat into whenever you please. There are so many relaxation lounges and blissful spots to escape to in our luxurious gardens where you can have massages, meditate or just relax with a good book in the beautiful Bali sunshine. Our décor has been hand selected by our founder Zoe to seamlessly blend into the enchanting Bali scenery. Whatever your ultimate peace and relaxation dreams are, our sanctuaries are ready to turn them into a reality!
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Gold Coast Bulletin: Retreat owner brings Bali bliss to luxury Burleigh Heads apartment
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.