LOVE ISLAND UK, POSITIVE BODY CAMPAIGNER, INFLUENCER
BIRTHDAY SUIT Malin Andersson strips naked to celebrate her birthday in Bali after opening up about domestic abuse
From: The Irish Sun Online
Author: Tom Capon
LOVE Island star Malin Andersson stripped naked to celebrate her birthday in Bali after opening up about her domestic abuse trauma.
The 27-year-old stripped completely naked in her hotel as she looked out at the exotic fauna.
On the floor, a message in flowers read: “HBD <3 Malin.”
The star is currently staying in the luxurious Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Indonesia.
The wellness retreat offers a personalised experience, from yoga to unlimited massages and spa treatments.
This comes as Malin warned her fans about the dangers of domestic abuse in an emotional message.
She shared an image of her badly bruised arms, telling everyone she would share her story when she is ready.
It is not known when the original picture was taken.
She wrote: “*TRIGGER WARNING*. So I wanted to share this post with you all as it’s NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH. It’s all a bit raw for me but I wanted to raise awareness for domestic abuse.
“I just want to post traits and warning signs so you can recognise them before it’s too late. I will open up fully and share my story once I come to terms with it all and I hope you understand.
“Domestic violence affects millions, both women and men, of every race, religion, culture and status. It’s not just punches and black eyes; it’s yelling, humiliation, stalking, manipulation, coercion, threats and isolation.
“It’s stealing a paycheck, keeping tabs online, non-stop texting, constant use of the silent treatment, or calling someone stupid so often they believe it.”
Malin then documented a list of narcissist traits and how people feel when they’re in a narcissistic relationship, including a “lack of worth”, “hopelessness” and “mental and emotional exhaustion”.
After, she shared the domestic abuse charity Women’s Aid hotline as she explained she went on a Freedom Course, admitting: “It helped me massively”.
She added: “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.”
The reality star found fame on the second series of Love Island in 2016.
Malin is grieving her daughter Consy who died in January after being born seven months prematurely.
She bravely revealed recently that she tried to take her own life after struggling to cope, as she marked Baby Loss Awareness Week and World Mental Health Day.
She credited Sands charity for their support in getting her through the devastating time.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- 17 fabulous hotels for solo travel, from ski packages to spa retreats. Exploring a destination on your own is an …
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …