Finalists announced for LLM Readers’ Travel Awards 2019
The 2019 Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Readers’ Travel Awards, in partnership with Blue Bay Travel, will recognise and celebrate excellence across all sectors of the luxury travel and tourism industry.
Our team of experts have once again scoured the globe and travelled extensively in order to identify everything from the very best hotels, airlines and tour operators through to highlighting the most innovative digital travel companies.
Now it’s over to our tens of thousands of discerning readers to vote for their favourites from the impressive selection of finalists below. And we’re offering one very lucky voter the chance to win win a four-night night stay at the luxurious Awei Pila Private Island Resort in Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, worth just over £3k. More information on this fantastic prize can be read here.
The deadline for voting is 11.59pm on 21/08/2019.
Best Hotel in Asia
The RuMa Hotel & Residences
Shinta Mani Wild
Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort
The PuXuan Hotel and Spa
The Nai Harn Phuket
Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa
Avani+ Samui Resort
The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain
Bliss Sanctuary for Women
Palazzo Versace Dubai
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
akyra TAS Sukhumvit Bangkok
akyra Beach Club Phuket
Reef Villa & Spa
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …