The naked petal pose is the sexy Instagram trend taking over your feeds
From: Daily Star
Author: Megan Nisbet
Celebrities are obsessed with posing naked in tubs full of flowers.
You can always count on Instagram for some picture inspiration.
The social media platform is already home to a range of poses, including the sexy Knee Pop , the booty-flashing craze and the flattering Face Off.
But the latest trend requires a whole lot of nudity and a prop.
Celebrities, models and influencers are ditching their clothes and posing in bath tubs full of flower petals for their followers.
Not only does the stunning set-up make for gorgeous images and thousands of likes, it’s actually pretty good for you.
According to the India Times, roses are a natural toner and can help sooth and moisturise inflamed skin, while some of these baths can help with anxiety and promote a relaxing night sleep.
Many of these beautiful baths are located in Bali, where models Demi Rose and Shanina Shaik have reaped health benefits and posed for sensational pictures.
While Love Island stars Zara McDermott, Ellie Brown and Jourdan Riane all visited Bliss Sanctuary in Bali to get some down time and soak in a flower bath or two.
Vicky Pattison also visited the same resort and posted pictures of herself in the tub.
The television star accompanied her images with a candid and lengthy Instagram post about what it took to take the perfect pose while floating in flowers.
She wrote: “Hello petal… (see what I did there?!) First of all let me say that this was a beautiful and relaxing experience – trying to get a cute/sexy pic to go along with it was NOT!!
“Any woman who manages to do this instantly is quite frankly an absolute goddess!
“It tested my relationship with @mammypatto to its limit (see picture 2) and in the end I resigned myself to the fact that picture 3 might be my only viable option… But thankfully I pulled number one out the bag all I can say is PHEW!!!! Because, I mean if it’s not on Instagram did it even happen?!!”
Made in Chelsea star Louise Thompson also took on the pose, using her hands to cover her assets in a pool full of pink petals.
She simply wrote “never leaving” as she shared the image with her 1.2 million followers.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …