From: eGlobal Travel Website
Bali’s Bliss Sanctuary for Women has been showered with accolades at the 2017 prestigious World Luxury Hotel Awards in Switzerland. Among a raft of achievements, the holistic retreat villas received the highest honours of Best Wellness Villa and Best Cultural Retreat in the World.
Bliss Sanctuary provides an empowering haven for women of all ages to escape, relax and unwind in the tranquil surrounds of Indonesia’s most iconic island paradise.
Founder and Adelaide native, Zoë Watson, created Bliss Sanctuary after feeling drained by the pressures of modern life. “I became more and more disconnected from myself,” she says, “I needed to take some time out for myself, but more importantly, I realised that I needed to create a space where all women could come to rest and reconnect.”
Bliss Sanctuary has welcomed and cultivated the growing trend of women travelling alone. Since 2010, the number of female solo travellers has increased by over 60%** and, with the enormous success of Bliss Sanctuary, it’s clearly only up from here.
Bliss Sanctuary welcomes women traveling on their own, without feeling alone. The boutique setting hosts only a handful of travellers at a time, fostering a small community of like-minded women and assuring privacy and peace.
“It is extremely important as women that we take time out to fulfil our needs, not as an employee, boss, cook, mother, sister or friend… but completely for ourselves,” says Zoë.
“Travelling solo allows you to move at your own pace; challenging yourself, following your interests, meeting new people and most importantly, discovering beautiful places whilst discovering more about you.”
More than just luxury accommodation, Bliss Sanctuary provides a complete holistic holiday.
The experiences available at Bliss Sanctuary are as unique and diverse as the women who visit them. A range of customisable fitness, healing, surfing, spa, humanitarian and detox packages are available. Each package includes unlimited spa and massage treatments, unlimited in-house yoga, unlimited sightseeing with a personal driver and fresh gourmet cuisine prepared on site.
Whether you’re looking for total relaxation with aromatherapy, hot stone massage and Hatha yoga, or adrenaline fuelled adventures to picturesque waterfalls, coral reefs and the best sunset cocktail bars, Bliss Sanctuary will provide the best Bali experience for women wanting some peaceful time out or a cultural experience.
Following the success of the boutique Canggu and Seminyak locations, Bliss Sanctuary is excited to announce a third locale in the cultural hub of Ubud. Nestled among rice paddies and lush Balinese jungle, the purpose-built sanctuary will feature an enormous infinity pool, treetop yoga and outdoor tropical garden bathrooms.
The opening of the Ubud Sanctuary is already hotly anticipated, with a growing waitlist for prospective guests.
Indulge in a healing holiday, discover your bliss and treat your body, mind and soul – contact Bliss Sanctuary for Women to book your ultimate Bali retreat.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Gold Coast Bulletin: Retreat owner brings Bali bliss to luxury Burleigh Heads apartment
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.