GEORDIE SHORE, INFLUENCER
Vicky Pattison suffers wardrobe malfunction in tiny neon bikini in sunbathing snap
From: Daily Star
Author: Alicia Grimshaw
Geordie shore star Vicky Pattison showed off her sun-kissed glow in the golden hour snap.
Former Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison jetted to Bali last weekend and has kept her Instagram following updated with her holiday escapades.
Judging by Vicky Pattison’s smouldering snaps, the brunette babe stockpiled several bikinis into her suitcase.
Taking to the photo-sharing app, the Geordie beauty stripped down to a bright orange bikini for her latest social media reveal.
Smashing thermometers, and leaving jaws on the floor, Vicky showed off her gym-honed physique in the two-piece.
Pouring her curves into a figure-hugging swim wear, the 31-year-old sent tongues wagging as she showed off her buxom chest in the minuscule garment.
Sprawled across a sun lounger, the natural stunner’s bikini top struggled to contain her ample assets.
Teasing fans with the sexually charged snap, Vicky flaunted her toned pins and washboard stomach.
Looking suitably relaxed in the snap, the TV star closed her eyes as she put her trademark pout on full display.
With her hair scraped off her face, and her show stopping figure hogging all the limelight, the raunchy shot soon sent her 4.4million followers into a frenzy.
Displaying her holiday glow, Vicky’s golden hour photo certainly attracted a whole lotta love.
She wrote: “Sunset sunbathing. Bliss Sanctuary for Women, you have stolen my heart.”
And it wasn’t long before her followers complimented the bombshell’s natural beauty, and praised her “stunning” good looks.
One gushed: “You look incredible.”
“Love the orange! Looking good girl,” a second put.
And a third was equally impressed: “Absolutely stunning!”
“What an amazing figure,” a fourth wrote.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- 17 fabulous hotels for solo travel, from ski packages to spa retreats. Exploring a destination on your own is an …
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …