LOVE ISLAND UK, POSITIVE BODY CAMPAIGNER, INFLUENCER
Love Island’s Malin Andersson celebrates 27th birthday with 100% naked snap
From: Daily Star UK Online
Author: Ailbhe MacMahon
The Love Island star spent her birthday in a women’s retreat in Bali last weekend.
Love Island babe Malin Andersson made the most of her “birthday suit” on Instagram this week as she celebrated turning 27.
The beauty shared a pic of her bedroom floor in Indonesia’s Bliss Sanctuary for Women, where a birthday message had been spelled out in petals.
Posing nude beside the floral display, Malin looked as breathtaking as ever as she gazed out at the view.
Captioned “Happy Birthday to Me”, the reality star was inundated with sweet messages as soon as she shared the post.
Geordie Shore ‘s Vicky Pattison wrote: “Happy birthday gorgeous girl.”
Another fan added: “Enjoy your birthday princess, strongest woman out there.”
While a third remarked: “Oh hello, birthday suit!”
The Love Island star regularly takes to social media to raise awareness for women’s issues, opening up to her 475,000 followers on subjects like body-image and equality.
Earlier today, she posted in favour of curves, sharing a natural snap of her stomach in a bikini.
She said, “10 reasons why I love my stomach” before adding “because it gives a home to all that delicious food you eat” and “because it’s an emblem of your femininity”.
Yesterday, she shared a candid shot by the poolside, encouraging her followers to celebrate aging.
Malin said: “As I get older, I grow not just by age, but mentally and realise that as long as I have inner peace, I am happy.”
Embracing the perks of the wellness retreat, the makeup artist went for a soak in a rose petal tub in the afternoon.
Encouraging her fans to be independent, she wrote: “You are allowed to terminate toxic relationships. You are allowed to walk away from people that hurt you. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.”
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …