LOVE ISLAND UK, POSITIVE BODY CAMPAIGNER, INFLUENCER
Love Island’s Malin Andersson celebrates 27th birthday with 100% naked snap
The Love Island star spent her birthday in a women’s retreat in Bali last weekend.
Love Island babe Malin Andersson made the most of her “birthday suit” on Instagram this week as she celebrated turning 27.
The beauty shared a pic of her bedroom floor in Indonesia’s Bliss Sanctuary for Women, where a birthday message had been spelled out in petals.
Posing nude beside the floral display, Malin looked as breathtaking as ever as she gazed out at the view.
Captioned “Happy Birthday to Me”, the reality star was inundated with sweet messages as soon as she shared the post.
Geordie Shore ‘s Vicky Pattison wrote: “Happy birthday gorgeous girl.”
Another fan added: “Enjoy your birthday princess, strongest woman out there.”
While a third remarked: “Oh hello, birthday suit!”
The Love Island star regularly takes to social media to raise awareness for women’s issues, opening up to her 475,000 followers on subjects like body-image and equality.
Earlier today, she posted in favour of curves, sharing a natural snap of her stomach in a bikini.
She said, “10 reasons why I love my stomach” before adding “because it gives a home to all that delicious food you eat” and “because it’s an emblem of your femininity”.
Yesterday, she shared a candid shot by the poolside, encouraging her followers to celebrate aging.
Malin said: “As I get older, I grow not just by age, but mentally and realise that as long as I have inner peace, I am happy.”
Embracing the perks of the wellness retreat, the makeup artist went for a soak in a rose petal tub in the afternoon.
Encouraging her fans to be independent, she wrote: “You are allowed to terminate toxic relationships. You are allowed to walk away from people that hurt you. You don’t owe anyone an explanation for taking care of yourself.”
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Once you open the doors to the purpose designed wellness retreat, one of the quietest location sanctuary awaits.
- Gold Coast Bulletin: Retreat owner brings Bali bliss to luxury Burleigh Heads apartment
- From lush jungles to pristine coastlines, it's no surprise Bali is called the Island of the Gods.
- Eat Sleep Repeat. After a 2021 break that's good for the soul? We hear you.
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- I can only describe my recent stay at this award-winning magical retreat as paradise, a trip like nothing I have …
- Best women-only hotels around the world for a brilliant ladies' getaway. Best women-only hotels around the world whether you're after …
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …