‘It’s hard to relax here’: Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for a stay at a lavish health retreat
She’s the Bachelorette beauty who celebrated her one-year anniversary with boyfriend Taite Radley last year.
But Ali Oetjen, 34, has left her man at home for a short while, to spend time at a women-only health retreat in Bali.
The fitness buff shared a series of idyllic snaps from the Bliss Sanctuary for Women this week, jokingly teasing her Instagram followers: ‘It’s hard to relax here.’
‘It’s my first time to Bali and I cannot wait to experience this women’s wellness retreat,’ Ali wrote online.
‘I’m doing it by myself to step out of my comfort zone and into deeper connection and growth,’ she said.
Ali explained that the word retreat means ‘a place of refuge, seclusion and privacy. A time to connect with your inner silence and inner peace.’
She went on to tell her 175,000 followers that she was looking forward to filling her days ‘with healthy, fresh wholesome food, yoga, and meditations.’
Ali admitted that more than anything she was excited to be immersed in ‘beautiful nature’ where she could ‘relax with books, tarot card readings and spa treatments.’
In one picture, a relaxed looking Ali is seen pushing the door of the Bliss Sanctuary open, wearing a colorful floral maxi dress.
Meanwhile in another, Ali looks to have well and truly integrated into bliss, as she is pictured lounging atop of a white floating device in the idyllic plunge pool.
The advertising executive from Adelaide flaunted her incredible physique in a sizzling red bikini that contrasted perfectly with her bronzed skin.
‘I love filling up my own cup so I can help fill up others,’ she captioned the snap.
Adding: ‘I’m enjoying this beautiful sanctuary for women, so I can create inspiring, supportive wellness retreats back home.’
Last year, the former Bachelorette held a one-day wellness retreat in Melbourne.
The move proved to be lucrative for the Yoga enthusiast, as 30 of her adoring fans forked out a whopping $400 each to attend.
‘We laughed, cried, endured the sweat, enjoyed the stillness and silence,’ she wrote online at the time.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- 'It's hard to relax here': Bachelorette Ali Oetjen leaves boyfriend Taite Radley at home as she jets to Bali for …
- Michelle Heaton, 40, flaunts her flawless physique in a white bandeau bikini as she enjoys a sun-soaked Bali retreat.
- 17 fabulous hotels for solo travel, from ski packages to spa retreats. Exploring a destination on your own is an …
- An Adventurous Spirit Finds Inner Peace in Bali: Nadia Stamp openly shares her life with the world and we got …
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoë Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …