Love Island’s Samira Mighty commands attention in tiny yellow bikini on a girls’ getaway to Bali with Zara McDermott and Ellie Brown
From: Daily Mail
It’s heating up in Bali with Love Island stars Samira Mighty, Zara McDermott and Ellie Brown on the tropical island for a girls’ getaway.
The reality starlets are enjoying much needed rest and relaxing at the Bliss Sanctuary for Women and have taken to social media to share photos from their holiday.
Samira took to Instagram on Monday to share a sultry snap of herself flaunting her curvaceous figure in a bright yellow crotchet bikini.
The stunner did a sultry pose by the edge of the pool with a flower in her hair and a leggy display.
‘Moana all grown up,’ she boasted in the caption.
The trio marked their girls getaway with a group selfie, Samira channelled her inner 50s diva in a peachy outfit with narrow sunglasses and was joined by a makeup free Ellie and Zara.
Zara, 24, flaunted her incredible toned tummy in a black two piece as she posed by the pool with her arms stretched up.
‘Woke up in Bali @blisssanctuaryforwomen,’ she wrote in the caption.
The following day, the stunner shared a snap of herself in a skimpy, polka dot bikini with a fruit smoothie in one hand and the other clutching her face.
‘Fresh faced baby,’ she wrote, along with a series of fruit emojis.
‘Having the best time in this beautiful rainforest,’ she added, tagging the resort.
Ellie, 21, took to her Instagram with a fairly covered up post, posing with a delicious bowl of fruit and juice.
She showcased a hint of her ample cleavage wearing a beige button up top at her shoulders.
‘Breakfast at 5:30pm – body clock a little bit way,’ the reality TV starlet said about her jet lag.
Later in the day, the blonde beauty took to her Instagram Story to show off her flawless make-up free visage as she enjoyed sips from a fresh coconut decorated with flowers.
Ellie dared to bare in another photo – this time going topless with nothing but two strategically placed coconuts over her ample assets.
‘Sweet with a kick,’ she wrote in the caption.
The girls are enjoying a luxury getaway after becoming firm friends during the 2018 series of Love Island.
All three have split with their Love Island beaus since the show wrapped in August, with Zara breaking things off from Adam Collard in February, while Samira and Frankie Foster went their separate ways within weeks of leaving the villa, as did Ellia and Charlie Brake.
Samira has since found love with Ibiza Weekender star Alex Dean.
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- Spa and Wellness: Women’s-only sanctuary in Ubud
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoe Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …
- Women’s Retreat Is Ultimate Bliss. Ladies, forget the Kuta rat-race and discover a serene sanctuary where it’s all about you.