Mel Greig – Getting Some Mel Time at Bliss Retreat for Women Bali
She just returned from an overseas trip with husband, Steven Pollock, but Mel Greig is now enjoying some alone time in Bali at Bliss Retreat for Women Bali.
Taking to Instagram on Friday, the former 2DayFM host posted a shot of herself in a black and white bikini, her cleavage on full display.
The 32-year-old captioned the shot: ‘Last day of sunshine and bikinis @blisssanctuaryforwomen #bikinilife #healers #meditation #yoga #massages #meltime.’
Mel is clearly much more confident this year after losing 14 kilograms last year in what she called Operation Double Chin which saw her weigh in at 70 kilograms by the end of the challenge.
Mel is staying at the Bliss Sanctuary For Women, a place women can come if they are travelling alone, but don’t want to be alone.
It appears the trip has been very relaxing for the host who has been enjoying regular massages, yoga and the occasional cocktail.
The trip could perhaps be a way for Mel to relax after revealing last week she has been suffering from Endometriosis since she was 17-years-old and had received news it was ‘everywhere’.
Speaking on her blog about the disease she said: ‘For people who aren’t aware of Endometriosis, it’s to do with endometrial tissue that resides outside the womb. ‘To put it simply, it’s basically big round balls and small dots that cause a s**tload of pain for women, often crippling them.
‘Endometriosis causes inflammation and can lead to valuable baby-making parts and other organs fusing together, making it almost impossible for eggs to fertilise naturally, rendering many women infertile.’
Adding she is at stage 4 of the disease and has patches are everywhere, she said she will also not be able to fall pregnant naturally.
Mel had major surgery in 2013 to detach her ovary from her bowel and she is now preparing for more surgery.
‘My next surgery will be my worst and it could see me lose my ovaries. To say I’m devastated would be an understatement. It makes me feel like I’m a not a real woman.’
‘But that’s okay – it doesn’t change the way I will love my children or how I will be as a mother.
Mel is now an ambassador for Endometriosis Australia and she is hoping to raise awareness for the disease so young women can get diagnosed earlier rather than later.
View online: The Daily Mail
Bliss Sanctuary For Women, empowering women to travel solo with a tailored Bali retreat holiday just for you.
Follow your bliss your way with an experience completely tailored to you. More than a retreat for women, it’s your personal time out for rejuvenation and wellness. This Bali holiday is free of group schedules so you can choose to do as much or as little as you like. From unlimited sightseeing, unlimited massages, unlimited yoga, meditation, healers, plentiful and yummy food, shopping, personal drivers to take you anywhere you would like to go… it’s all up to you.
Check out our Bali Packages and remember they are all completely flexible so you can change anything you would like once here.
We would love to meet you!
- When a stressed out and exhausted Zoe Watson needed a break from the daily grind she headed to the tropical …
- The hardest part is finding someone to take your Instagram photos...
- Find Your Bliss in Bali - New Idea Associate Editor Holly Richards swapped deadlines for massages at this women-only retreat.
- Be your best with Bliss. More than a yoga retreat or healthy holiday, Bliss Sanctuary for Women sets its sights …
- Bali’s Healing Magic. On the ‘Island of the Gods’, healing through both the physical and spiritual is a natural way …
- The retreat us ideally situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, yet with the area's famed shopping, restaurants and beautiful beaches in …
- With spring being the season of blossoming and renewing, doesn't the idea of retreating to discover yourself sound appealing?
- The Bliss Sanctuary For Women in Bali offers proper pampering for mums and daughters this Mother's Day - think deep …
- A yoga break can restore your mind, body and soul like nothing else. However much time you have to spare, …
- Prepare yourself for the most pampering holiday of your life. Blissful days - Bliss Sanctuary For Women is one special …
- Responding to world travel trends, Bliss Sanctuary offers more than a breathtaking Bali retreat – it’s a sanctuary.
- This Bliss Sanctuary For Women has launched a second relaxation sanctuary, in Seminyak, Bali. Founder Zoë Watson tells us whar's …
- Working out suddenly doesn't seem such an effort when you do it in paradise.
- The Best Female-Only Retreats. Travel unaccompanied to these sanctuaries of relaxation without feeling alone.
- A Holiday Just For Me – I’d always dreamed of a relaxing escape and on a whim I booked a …
- Josie Gibson: I get “fat fear” and weigh myself every day.
- I Felt Relaxed and Refreshed. Sipping a cocktail by the pool, I felt the sun warm my skin. I was …
- What Comes Next - For these women, a severe life setback was the catalyst that set them free, Sophie Miura …
- Women’s Retreat Is Ultimate Bliss. Ladies, forget the Kuta rat-race and discover a serene sanctuary where it’s all about you.
- If you think Bali is all about beer, braids and bogans then think again, says Jessica Martin.